Tuesday, March 5, 2013

When A City Stays Up All Night (White Night Melbourne 2013)

Hi there,

Quick post - Am busy editing a client's family portraits. Hopefully I have permission to post some over here. Will let you know :)

However, I did promise some White Night Melbourne pictures. I have edited most of them - Just don't seem to have the time to write my post out yet.

For the time being, here's one of them - A shot of Flinder's Street Station in all its glory. Dubbed Wonderland by the organisers, it was beautifully transformed into a stage where we were treated to performances from 7pm to 6am. Brilliant stuff. Plus Cat Empire performed, which just sweetened the deal for me.

Hats off to Electric Canvas for the beautiful light projections on all the buildings. By far the best night organised by a city that I've experienced.

Best,
E.

Flinder's Station x Wonderland. (Melbourne, 2013)
All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment